Updated October 12, 2022
If you purchased your item directly through Moultrie Mobile, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return the item for refund. For more details about Moultrie Mobile’s return policies, please review the information below.
For all other returns, please contact one of our service technicians through the Submit a Ticket to explain the problem you are encountering with your product. The technician will help to determine the next step based on your individual case and will provide you with further instructions. Information we will require:
- Full Name
- Non-PO Box Return Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Description of the Problem
- Completed copy of warranty form information or PROOF OF PURCHASE.
PROOF OF PURCHASE DEFINITION
An acceptable PROOF OF PURCHASE must be from an authorized Moultrie dealer and contain the following three elements:
- The name of the retailer or store where it was purchased
- The date of the purchase
- The name of the product that was purchased
In most cases this will be a cash register receipt. If the item was purchased on the internet or mail order catalog you should have a copy of an order confirmation or a shipping document such as a packing slip that would contain the required information. A credit card statement is NOT an acceptable form of proof of purchase. If you are unable to locate your proof of purchase, we suggest that you contact the store where it was purchased and request a copy of your receipt. In most cases a retailer can reissue a receipt if you paid with a credit or debit card.
If you are asked to send in your device, please include a COPY of the receipt and keep the original for your records.
Please Be Advised:
- Remove all accessories (i.e., SD cards, batteries, solar panels, etc.) before shipping. Any accessories received by Moultrie Mobile cannot be returned.
- It is recommended that you ship your package in a traceable manner. If we do not have a record of receiving your product, you will be asked to provide tracking details. Moultrie Mobile will not be responsible for any products that we do not have a record of receiving.
- International customers may be subject to duties, fees and taxes assessed to any returns – whether in or out of warranty – as imposed by their home country. Moultrie Mobile has no control over these charges and must comply with the laws of the countries that we service. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
If you are asked to send your item into Moultrie Mobile for warranty replacement, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping. In return, Moultrie Mobile guarantees speedy service and will incur the cost to ship the replacement item back to you within the Continental United States.
Replacements are warrantied for the remainder of the original warranty period.
Moultrie Mobile warranty does not cover items that have been abused or previously repaired by someone other than Moultrie Mobile.
Our warranties cover manufacturer’s defects as determined upon testing at the sole discretion of Moultrie Mobile for 2 years from date of purchase. If the product is determined to be defective, Moultrie Mobile will replace the product. If a same model replacement is not available, we will substitute with the closest equivalent model. This excludes any sale, accessories or refurbished items.
Our warranties do not cover any failures or defects caused by one or more of the following: incorrect installations, abuse, alterations or modifications not performed by Moultrie Mobile, poor handling, misuse, accidents, improper packaging, abnormal use, insects, wildlife damage, incidental physical damage, shock, power failures/surges, lightning or weather-related conditions. Warranty does not apply to any product or part thereof where the original serial number has been altered, modified, defaced or removed. Warranty does not cover damage or loss as a result of transportation of the products.
Discounted and Refurb Products: All discounted and refurbished items purchased from Moultrie Mobile are covered for 90-days from date of purchase. If you have not registered your warranty, you will be required to provide receipt of purchase.
All orders are processed within 3-5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
***Please allow extra time during busy periods (i.e. Christmas, sales).
- We offer complimentary standard shipping to the US on all orders of trail cameras.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- All US orders are shipped using USPS or UPS with a tracking number provided.
OUTSIDE OF THE US
**We currently do not ship outside of the United States.
How do I check the status of my order?
- When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
- If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us using the information below with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you:
· Moultrie Mobile cellular trail camera: 844-908-1219 or visit the Support Hub to chat or Submit a Support Ticket.
· Traditional Moultrie products like Feeders and Trail Cam: 800-653-3334 or visit the Support Hub to Chat or Submit a Support Ticket