Once someone tries a cellular game camera, there’s no going back to pressuring deer and spending time and money manually pulling SD cards. It’s typically the high price of many cell cams that has been a hurdle to people wanting to get into the remote-scouting game.
That hurdle has been removed with the new EXO Cellular Game Camera powered by Moultrie Mobile on the Verizon network.
The EXO is loaded with great features at an affordable price, and can be found at select retailers.
- Image Resolution: 18 Megapixel
- Trigger Speed: 0.75 sec
70ft Invisible Flash Range
70ft Detection Range
- Quick and easy setup
- Ideal for hunting or security
- Runs on 12 AA batteries
While the EXO is a reliable and feature-rich camera, the Moultrie Mobile app is where the cellular-game-camera system really comes to life. With monthly plans starting at $4.99 per month, there is an image plan that’s just right for you. And the free Moultrie Mobile app is loaded with scouting and security features such as:
- 24/7 access to your images
- Free unlimited cloud-based image storage
- Free AI species recognition built in that detects bucks, does, turkey, people, and vehicles
- Free interactive maps with more than 20 pins to map out and scout your hunting property
- Free Activity Charting that shows you where the most game movement is based on time of day, temperature, and moon phase.
- Remote control all camera settings anytime and anywhere with cell phone
- New features coming soon: weather and additional species recognition
The new EXO Cellular Camera, powered by Moultrie Mobile is just in time for the Holiday Season (while supplies last). Once you realize the many advantages of hunting with Moultrie Mobile, there will be no going back to the old way.
What are external power packs for trail cameras? Do you need them? Learn more about using external power packs for your trail camera with Moultrie Mobile.
We’re always excited to share new stories and videos from our partners and fellow hunters. Here are a few insights and thoughts from our users as they experience Moultrie Mobile in the field.
Jason Say is a pioneer in the online video streaming world when it comes to outdoor hunting videos. He’s been filming and producing a streaming hunting show called Wired Outdoors for 13 years. He also produces two podcasts: Deer Eater, all about whitetail deer hunting; and Field Days, which is a podcast devoted to habitat management and food plots. We sat down with Say to talk deer hunting and strategy.